Besides walking for some students who lived near VICTORY, the earliest transportation was by street car. The school buses came later. Those living from Spelter/Ziesing area could ride the street car as did some living at Erie, McIntyre, Reynolds Siding, Dawson Mine, Gore and Perry Mine. They would disembark at Limestone Junction and walk up to the school. Students from as far as Reynoldsville including Chiefton, O'Neil, Wilsonburg and Liberty Addition would disembark at Limestone where Rt. 19 crossed the tracks near the former Quaker State Refinery Building. Glenwood Hill students walked to VICTORY. Those living in Despard/Summit Park could ride the street car to Clarksburg, obtain a transfer and ride the Adamston car. The Despard car went to Stealey. Students in the North View area, for those who didn't walk, could ride the North View Car and transfer to either the Fairmont or Wolf Summit car where it's tracks connected with the Fairmont/Wolf Summit line. With a transfer ticket they could ride and disembark at the Adamston stop or ride on down to Limestone Junction. The above photo is one of the North View cars at the end of the line at the former Rolland Glass Factory. All fares, within a four mile radius of Clarksburg, were only seven cents. In later years, 1923, the Monongahela West Penn Public Service Company issued school tickets at a reduced price. See sample school ticket below.